From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mildred Rohman
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 8:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: computer certifications

Can anyone recommend specific computer certifications to enhance careers in records management?  Electronic records and databases are quickly becoming major issues with our company.  My staff is concerned with the best programs to target for training and certification.  I would also like to know what to look for in for future employees that we may be adding to help address our electronic records.