Hi Susan,
I have been blessed with too many graduate assistants.  As part of the
Special Education  curriculum in our graduate program, students must
complete 200 intern or "volunteer" hours.  After successfully completing
their internships, students are then eligible for a graduate assistantship,
which pays approximately $2150, $50 over the cost of one graduate class.
Students love the experience, and I love the help.
If you would like the "details" I can pass your message on to the graduate
coordinator.
Thanks,
Susie

At 02:44 PM 6/27/00 -0500, susan kershaw wrote:

>----619522466c284d55
>
>Hello everyone again,
>I have another question:  Do any of the graduate students who are
>employed in your learning center receive tuition benefits in exchange for
>their work?
>Would you please detail what tuition benefits they get and how many hours
>they must work.
>Thanks again,
>Susan Kershaw
>

>----619522466c284d55
>
>begin:vcard
>n:Kershaw;Susan
>fn:Susan Kershaw
>tel;work:(610)527-0200, ext. 2399
>org:Rosemont College;
>version:2.1
>email;internet:[log in to unmask]
>title:Director of the Conwell Learning Center
>end:vcard
>
>----619522466c284d55--

Mrs. Susan Rood
Director, Disability Support Services