For those of you who have responded and done this part, thank you.  For those of you who have responded and have not done this part please read.

I do not just need to know if you have a confidentiality statement and why or what it does.  I am requesting a copy of it.  So if you could email it or snail mail it to me, that would be excellent.

We are not looking for something that would stand up in court.  We are however, looking for something that would put our professional and student staff all on the same wavelength.

Thank you!

Karin Winnard
Suffolk University
617-573-8342