hi,
This is Dan Johnston, Im a third year biotechnology
student in Dublin City University in Ireland. Over the
summer I have been given a project to set up a peer
tutorial system for incoming first years. Each
Tutorial group will comprise four first years, each
one sufficently strong  at one of the course subjects,
chemistry, Physics, maths and Biology. A second year
tutor will also be allocated  to help and guide each
group. We are considering putting aside 2 hours a week
for the groups, taking two subjects per session. I
have compiled some information on peer tutorial
systems from various sources, but would greatly
appreciate any help you could give me in setting this
system up, from structure to group dynamics and how to
ensure students remain interested in attending
sessions. Thanks Very much.

                         Yours Sincerely,
                               Dan Johnston