Hi, FloridaBirders,

Since subscriptions continue to come in and the new subscribers have missed
some interesting threads, I am sending the instructions on how to get
copies of the past posts.

If you wish to read the past posts, send this message (some or all as
you wish):

TO: [log in to unmask]
(no subject)
message (on separate lines:

    GETPOST FLORIDABIRDS-L 1-23
    GETPOST FLORIDABIRDS-L 24-48
    GETPOST FLORIDABIRDS-L 49-60
    GETPOST FLORIDABIRDS-L 61-77

These messages will be delivered to you by LISTSERV in the same
manner that DIGEST messages are delivered and will bring you up
to date with all postings.  Because of the number now accumulated,
I probably will not use this method of alerting you to past posts
again.

If you have any questions about options, please let me know as there
are also other ways also to access the past posts.

Barbara Passmore
Valdosta GA
   LISTOWNER, FLORIDABIRDS-L