Larry Albright has suggested that we use well known acronyms and initials
for certain subject matters (except for the Rare Bird Alert, which was
suggested by Wes Biggs)
Lucy Duncan suggested that the foreNAME OF NWR, SP, ETC, be spelled out
thusly:  St.Marks NWR and MERRITT Island NWR (at least on first use) and
never as " St.Mrx --" all of these  suggestions sound good to me.

FOR ME,YOU ARE ALREADY USED TO "ADMIN" for administrative matters, RFI
means REQUEST FOR INFORMATION, RARE BIRD ALERT (add bird and county or
city), also for reporting sightings.  Seems We need to work up a whole vocab.

Please send other suggestions as they come up.

BARBARA PASSMORE
FLORIDABIRDS-L
LISTOWNER