Jack Siler wrote and said he has added FLORIDABIRDS to his new
birdingonthe.net page at http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/FLAB.html

YEAAA !!!  Thanks, Jack!

I have checked and it is there!!!  And not even a week old.

You can easily make an icon for your desktop when Jack's page is open by
going to FILE, click on SEND, then on DESKTOP.

After that, it's a breeze.

Don't forget however that you must be subscribed to the list to be able to
post (and the posts are what it's all about, right?)

Since all of you on the list are already subscribed, of course, this
information is mainly for the people who will read this message on Jack's page:

The command address is :  [log in to unmask]
Subscription message is:  SUBSCRIBE FLORIDABIRDS-L  First and Last Names

ALSO, posting address is:  [log in to unmask]

I have been asked about the "lists" instead of "listserv" -- the answer is
that each location of Listserv can set it up as it wishes, but similarly.
For example, the U.of Laval, in Quebec, uses "[log in to unmask]"

We are off to a good start, and I thank you all for your participation.

Barbara Passmore
Valdosta GA
   Listowner