Hi there, where the sun shines every day...

Here in our rainy Belgium, I'm also in the process of adding our favorite
list on my brand new link page, part of our national website http://www.aves.be
Follow the links to "liens" (links in french) and you'll see how it looks
like now.
Any new link would be more than appreciated.

Enjoy the day,

Stephane Moniotte
Brussels BELGIUM