County:
By mid-July in NW Florida, Yellow Warblers are passing through daily. We
see and hear them each morning 0600-0830 flying westward off the tip of
the peninsula. They are usually in loose groups.  Our first (and earliest
ever) were two on July 1st this year.  I wonder if this has been observed
on the coast, particularly westward pointing peninsulas, south of
Tallahassee.

Lucy Duncan
Gulf Breeze, FL
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!