Birders:

 This afternoon at 6:00 PM Sir Harry Robinson found a Fork-tailed
 Flycatcher at Zellwood. The bird was on the power lines on Lust
 Road a short ways in from the gate. I have obtained permission
 for interested birders to search for the bird early tomorrow morning.

 Our wonderful friend from the St. Johns River Water Management
 District, Harold Weatherman will meet us at the Lust Road gate at
 6:30 AM.

                            Directions
 From Apopka on US 441 go NW about 2 miles to the Woodshed Restaurant
 on the left side of the road. Turn left onto Boy scout Rd. Go a
 short distance until it intersects SR 437 (Benion Rd). Turn left,
 south on SR 437 for about a mile & a half to Lust Rd. & turn right,
 & go down to the gate.

 If you know anybody who needs this bird, give them a call!! It's
 not that late!!

 Wes Biggs
 Florida Nature Tours, Orlando  407/363-1360  [log in to unmask]
 http://www.floridanaturetours.com