In a message dated 07/26/2000 5:08:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I agree and I don't think you are a crank. Do we really need more than one
 list for FL?
 As listowner of Eastbirders, I am considering asking all of the subscribers
 to Eastbirders to sign up for FLORIDABIRDS-L since it seems to be a more
 reliable service and the search feature is superior.

 I would like to hear opinions from others about this before I do anything.
 Dotty >>

I tend to agree that one listserver is sufficient, it's just a matter of
having all the listowners agree, deciding which one to keep and then making
sure all the members of each individual listserver are aware of the switch
and comply with only using the designated one.
Brian Ahern
Temple Terrace, FL