>Hello All Lrnassters--

I'd be happy to share my experiences developing, implementing, and
maintaining an online tutoring program with anyone who is
interested.  About five years ago, a colleague of mine who was at Mount
Saint Mary's in Los Angeles and I developed the first online tutoring
program of its kind--at the time, we could find no others that existed,
except for OWL's.  Now I see many other programs around that have taken our
idea and run with it!!   We've presented the program at conferences for
CRLA, SWADE, ACCTLA, League for Innovation, Telecon, Syllabus, and about 20
- 30 other times (I've even offered my services to the Winter Institute .
....!!!).  Please contact me if you would like more info!  I'd be happy to
share!

Marcy Morris

Marcelle Morris
Learning Center Coordinator