If the student is only legally blind and not totally, actually in the dark
blind, then you can modify the biology class and the math class. We use
enlargers on computers, televisions etc. for our legally blind, low vision
students. The biology class microscope can be hooked up to a computer screen
that will enlarge and magnify the items seen under the lense enough for the
student to make out what is going on. There are so many things on the market
today. We even have a TI83 and TI86 calculator that attaches to an LCD panel
that sits on the overhead projector so that everyone in the class can see
what the instructor is doing on the calculator and the low vision students
can sit right up at the screen to see these 12" high (or larger) numbers.

Roseanna Almaee, Director
Darton College Writing Lab
Regents' Prep/ Registration
2400 Gillionville Road