Greetings Learning Assistance colleagues.

The National College Learning Center Association is happy to announce that
communication is always good.  And clear communication is even better.

We are happy to announce that the fee associated with the NADE Program
Certification Workshop to be held at our upcoming conference, Oct 4-6, in
Minneapolis has been significantly reduced.  The workshop will be an all
day event on Wednesday, Oct. 4.

Information about NADE certification, the Certification Workshop, and the
NCLCA Conference can most easily be found on the NCLCA website

http://www.eiu.edu/~lrnasst/nclca/index.html

If you are interested in attending the NADE certification workshop, simply
get your name, etc., to Heather Newburg, as specified on the site.

If you have questions, you can email me personally,  or contact Martha
Casazza, the workshop presenter, at the address on the site.

Charlotte Short                 NCLCA Vice President/President-elect
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000