I checked out the reviews on the website, and I was shocked to see one
of the best instructors at Towson trashed!  I recognized the person who
wrote the review (we had the class together), and, well, shall we say
that her opinion is not worth a hill of beans...

That review was purely the result of a disgruntled student and not an
objective commentary.  The student who wrote the review complained all
semester about the workload the professor assigned (it was a lot! but,
this is graduate school...) and the grades she received (I read her
papers in workshops - she got what she deserved).  I hope my professor
does not read it and get upset, and if she does, I hope she reads the
glowing review I posted.

Annmarie Chiarini
Academic Learning Center Coordinator
Liberty Main 152
www.alc_bccc.homestead.com/home.html

> The best garment is the garment of marriage. It requires that a
husband and wife should be as garments for each other. Just as garments
are for protection, comfort, show and concealment for human beings, so
should husbands and wives be for one another.