From: Mon Nasser [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LCN newsletter & Privacy

Roger, we do have a privacy policy that is posted in other places on our web
site.  Here is an example:

http://www.attendance-tracking.com/evaluation.htm

We do not share or sell customers or subscribers contact info.  We will
display a copy of this privacy policy or link to it on the LCN page as well.

Mon