                From:   Ed Reilly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, August 22, 2000 9:47 AM
                To:     [log in to unmask]
                Subject:        You Are Smarter Than You Think????

                Is anyone familiar with this study skills book based on
learning styles by
                Renee Mollan-Masters?  Nursing Dept. wants to use it...it
did not look
                like something a 4 year college would use...can't find any
reviews except
                for Amazon.com...link

here...http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0960862242/qid%3D966951170/002
-6
                079560-2012009

                Dr. Ed Reilly, Study Skills Counselor, Licensed Psychologist
                Villanova University Counseling Center, 106 Corr Hall
                Villanova University, Villanova, Pa 19085-1699
                610-519-4050
                fax 610-519-7909