0100,0100,0100Fellow Members of Listserv: If you happen to have a tutor training course, possibly for CRLA certification, for academic credit, I would sure appreciate hearing from you! I would like to know where your course is administratively housed, ie. what department, what division or school/college within your institution? What do you call your course and what population of students are likely to elect the course. Any info will be greatly appreciated! Please reply to me off list at <<[log in to unmask]> Elaine Wright, Director of Learning Assistance University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME