Learning Support Services English and Reading Coordinator

Georgia Military College Main Campus
Milledgeville, GA

Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until
the position is filled.

Purpose of the the position:  To assist the Division Chair in the
planning, organizing, and supervision of the Learning Support
Services English and Reading programs.

Bachelors Degree required with sufficient academic credentials to
teach LSS English and Reading courses.  Experience in teaching
college remedial courses and advising is also required.

Contact Kelly Weems Pennington, LSS Division Chair,
912-445-0894 for more information.  Please do not contact me by
e-mail (the router to my building is not functioning at this time).

Send a letter of application, copies of transcripts*, and three
reference letters to:

Personnel Office
Georgia Military College
201 E. Greene Street
Milledgeville, GA  31061

*official transcripts will be required if hired

Kelly Weems Pennington
Division Chair
Learning Support Services
Georgia Military College