We're developing a workshop around the "Over my Head" theme, complete with wet
suit, snorkel and flippers.  A duffle bag will be filled with "Student
Survival" gear such as information on our services, gorp, etc.  We've also
developed a handful of short scenarios where the participants will grab a
common student problem or concern and the others look through the stuff they've
just gotten to suggest a solution or appropriate response.  We're having a
great time writing the skits and creating props; hope the students enjoy it as
much!  Interactivity, colors, hands on stuff to play with, and of course food
will help.
    Debbie Carley, Director
    Learning and Career Center
    NH Technical Institute