Hi Listers,

     The results are in!!!  I have compiled the responses to my question
about how people have overcome obstacles to implementing student
centered learning approaches in their courses. You can access this
discussion at:

http://www.capecod.net/~tpanitz/tedspage/starterpages/discussions.htm

    I have also added a few new jokes to my joke file, for those of you
who have a proclivity towards humor.  As we are approaching a new
semester I think humor is an essential survival element for your back to
school list. Also I have included list addresses which will send you
jokes on a daily basis.

    Please feel free to e-mail me your reactions to the discussion and I
will add them to the site.

http://www.capecod.net/~tpanitz/tedspage/ejoke/jokecontents.html

Regards,
Ted