For stats, use Claire Ellen Weinstein's material for Learning to Learn.  Her
LASSI has extensive data and statistical research behind it, which shows that
each scale makes a difference in RETENTION!

At Chemeketa CC we use separate study skills classes, paired classes and SI.
I also teach study skills online and have students from all over the US!!

Lucy MacDonald
Study Skills Online Faculty
Chemeketa Community College
Salem, OR