Helen:

The link to subscribe to the newsletter goes to attendance-tracking.com which
is the web address for Accutrack.  Plus, the program is "advertised" if you
will, as web links throughout the newsletter.

I guess objective is not quite the right word (my mind thinks it is Monday).  I
totally agree with your comments but my gut reaction is that a newsletter
directed towards learning center professionals should be moderated by learning
center professionals.  I thought it was strange.

My question about objectivity is in that if there are competing products to
Accutrack (and I am related to one called TutorTrac) how likely will
information about it or information from related parties get into the
newsletter?  Will a software review about a competing product get in?

I still find the newsletter valuable, just a comment about its origins.

Thanks for your comments!

Jennifer