Dear Quizzers,

Know what ?

This is to remind you that the Birdchat Quiz has been updated !
Feel free to forward this announcement to your friends or to any bird lovers.

The previous bird (quiz 37) has been mis-identified as a

Chinese Pond Heron (Ardeola bacchus): 4 quizzers
Indian Pond Heron (Ardeola grayii): 5 quizzers
Madagascar Squacco Heron (Ardeola idae): 1 quizzer
Green Heron (either Butorides striatus or B. virescens): 18 quizzers
American Bittern(Butorides lentiginosus): 8 quizzers
Rufescens Tiger-Heron (Tigrisoma lineatum): 1 quizzer
Little Bittern (Ixobrychus minutus): 4 quizzers
Eurasian Bittern (Botaurus stellaris): 3 quizzers
Pinnated Bittern (Botaurus pinnatus): 1 quizzer
Black-crowned Night-Heron (Nycticorax nycticorax): 4 quizzers

To know the correct answer, see
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/moniotte/index.html and follow the link to the
"results". Next deadline: October 26, 2000.
Let me remind you that I need your real name to update the results page, so
please sign your mail !
Of note, new pictures are always welcome ! Do not hesitate to submit your
own shots !!
Another last comment: do not send your guess on this list !

Thanks, and take good care, friends.

Stephane Moniotte
Brussels, BELGIUM
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/moniotte/index.html