I have another Wilson's Warbler to add to the growing list of
sightings.  This one is at St. Marks NWR, about halfway between the
boat launch parking lot and the oyster bar.  I saw it on both Sat.
and Sun.  There also seems to be a good influx of sparrows, with lots
of swamps and good numbers of savannahs.

I noticed that the Wilson's Warbler is not on the checklist for St.
Marks.  Then I did some checking and found that several other birds
that I have found at St. Marks on also not on the list:  Bay-breasted
Warbler, Least Flycatcher, and Philadelphia Vireo.  Are these just
oversights?

Have fun,

Tom Curtis