Hello:

-At the Dry Tortugas NP on 10/16/00 Derek Lovitch and I spotted 38 species.
Highlights included great looks at both Brown and Masked Boobies, Peregrine
Falcon, Sharp-shinned Hawk, Cooper's Hawk, Broad-winged Hawk, American
Kestrel, male and female Wilson's Warbler (+7 other sp), and an immature
male Selasphorus Hummingbird (most probably Rufous).

-In the Lower Keys he and I spotted an adult Greater Flamingo in the salt
ponds behind the Boca Chica Naval Air Station.  The bird can be viewed by
turning left (if traveling southbound) at the circle K on Big Coppit Key and
then traveling until this road terminates at Boca Chica Beach and several
large concrete barriers.  This was once US-1. Walk beyond the barriers to
the second opening in the buttonwoods (on the right... ca. 150 yards), and
scan the salt ponds.  The bird was last seen on 10/16/00 at 6:30 pm on the
far shores of the salt pond.

-Chris