Today at the Ft. Walton Beach Spray Field Florida's 4th (?) Cassin's
Kingbird was found by Lenny Fenimore and Don Ware. It was refound on the
wires over the small road that angles off from the dump road about thirty
minutes later by Lucy Duncan and class.  We watched it for at least 30
minutes from every conceivable angle, and with as many as six scopes as
it hawked insects, preened, regurgitated bug parts, and just sat on a
dead pine snag. We then birded the little road, known by local birders as
'Vagrant Road' or 'Sparrow Road,' and the Cassin's was still there when
we left this afternoon. Hud Huddleson was trying to get photos.
For directions to the above places, see Pranty's A Birder's Guide to
Florida.
Lucy Duncan
Gulf Breeze, FL
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!