I received a report yesterday of bird sightings at Spanish River Park in
Boca Raton, which included another Wilson's Warbler. Several have been seen
in the park this fall, but the number is unknown.

All the following species were seen in the field next to the
maintenance building inside the park:
Lincoln's Sparrow, Nashville Warbler, Wilson's Warbler, Blue Grosbeak, and
Blue-winged Warbler (female).

 Take I-95 to the Yamato Rd. exit and turn east. Go to U.S. 1 and turn south
to Spanish River Blvd. Go a short distance to the park entrance on the
right. There is a $10 parking charge on weekends and less during the week.
Instead, park on Spanish River Blvd. and enter the park on foot from there.
De Lorme p. 115, A-B3

Dotty Hull
Port St. Lucie, FL