I didn't find the White-Tailed Kite but there were alot of great birds out
there!!!  Here they are:
  Double Crested Cormorant
 Anhinga
Great Egret
Turkey Vulture
Black Vulture
Sharp-Shinned Hawk (2)
Red-Tailed Hawk (2 soaring together and calling)
Red-Shouldered Hawk
Bald Eagle (2- one adult, one 1st year immature)
Northern Harrier (3- all immatures)
Osprey
American Kestrel (3- two males, one female)
Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe (many)
Blue Jay
Carolina Chickadee
Mockingbird
Gray Catbird
Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher
Ruby-Crowned Kinglet
Yellow-Rumped Warbler
Palm Warbler (Many)
Common Yellowthroat
Rufous-Sided Towhee
Savannah Sparrow
Eastern Bluebird

A very nice day in Hernando County; thanks for the information!  If you see
the White-Tailed Kite again, please let me know!!  Thank you!

Scott Merrill
Temple Terrace, Florida