20% chance of rain predicted today --- 5 of us including Marion Conley, Roy Book and Don Feuss figured it would be a good day, but not a great day.  We hadn't birded too long when the sky darkened and we were caught in a downpour.  About 3/4 hour later the rain suddenly stopped, the sun came out and birds appeared, not large quantities but a constant supply.  At 1:30 we had a problem tearing ourselves away, knowing almost certainly that we were leaving some birds we hadn't seen yet.

21 warbler species:
1  Blue-Winged
1  Golden-Winged (male)
3  Chestnut-Sided
2  Magnolia
4  Black + White
3  Am. Redstart
1  N. Waterthrush
3  Pine
6  Common Yellowthroat
4  Yellow-Throated
1  Black-Throated Green
2  Black-Throated Blue (male + female)
4  N. Parula
10  Palm
2  Blackburnian
1  Tennessee
1  Hooded (female)
5  Ovenbird
2  Worm-Eating
1  Cape May
1  Prairie (last bird of the day)

Other Migrants:
1  Veery
1  Swainson's Thrush
1  Rose-Breasted Grosbeak
8  Indigo Buntings seen (Bunting calls heard in all the fields)
1  R-T Hummingbird
8  BGG
4  Catbird
6  Red-Eyed Vireo