Since there have been so many requests for Margaret's LD checklist, can I
suggest that she post it here, and/or send it as an attachment, and/or put
it up on the Web?

May I also request that when list members reply to a message, that they do
NOT include the original message in their reply?  Or at least edit the
original message to include only the relevant part?

I get the digest version of the list and find it difficult and time
consuming to wade through screen after screen of previous messages to try
and find the new stuff. Sometimes there are several previous messages
included in a reply, as person after person keeps including the original
message. Please take a few seconds to delete the original message if it's
not necessary.

Maryann Kope