From: Helen Sabin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Posting the LD checklist

--------------F91D53CD0C719E1683517FA9

Thanks for taking all the time to fax the LD checklist!  That was a lot of
work on your part.

If anyone were to post the LD checklist to the Web, we would find the author
in a hurry especially if the one posting put his or her name to the
checklist as the author! hahahahah heheheeee
Helen Sabin

--------------F91D53CD0C719E1683517FA9

begin:vcard
n:Sabin;Helen
tel;fax:310-541-0410
tel;home:310-377-2520
tel;work:Chair, Department of Educational Leadership  Connected
University/Classroom Connect
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[log in to unmask]