I am completing my Masters in Special Education (already have a Masters in
Adult Education) and am seeking information about the degree level required
to manage an ADA program in a community college or university setting.  I am
interested in working with students with special needs and with faculty,
helping faculty meet the students' accommodations and assisting students in
registering with the ADA program and having their needs met.  I have the
opportunity to go on for a PhD or EdD., but if it would lock me out of a
job, I would like to stop with the Masters.  You may email me directly with
information.  Thank you for your time and any information you may have.

Deb Mills
Director of Developmental Studies
Western Wyoming Community College
PO Box 428  Section A665