Here's another tip.  (This one is not the company's fault, unless you
consider not having a free demo, etc., their fault.)

1.  The company won't send a demo without payment upfront. 2. You send the
payment and receive the resource. 3. You decide it's not what you need and
return the resource. 4. The company reimburses, BUT the state system says
your department  - nay, your COLLEGE - cannot receive the refund because
there's no way for their software to show college's incoming income.  !!!
So,it must go into the state fund.

MORAL of STORY:  We will never pay upfront again.  We'll probably lose out
on some good material, but we cannot afford to lose any of our budget money.

Jelaine