From: Debbie Carley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: tutor wages

At NH Technical Institute, peer tutors are paid $9.00 (this is in
comparison to work study and intern rate of $7.60).  Professional tutors
are paid $15-26 depending on education and experience.  We are in an
extremely competitive job market right now.
    Debbie Carley, LACC Director and Coordinator of Tutoring
    NH Technical Institute