Hi everyone,

I've been asked to recommend a dynamic speaker on
developmental education and its place in the university for a
National conference of academic deans.  Do any of you have
suggestions?

You can send them to me off-list @ [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for your help. I appreciate the members of this
listserv so much.  I am continuously in your debt.

Robin
"You cannot be a good theoretician, a good analyst,
without being a good practitioner.  If you are one or the
other, either something is wrong in your practice or
something is wrong in your theory."
                             --Julia Kristeva
Robin Redmon Wright
Director of the Academic Assistance and Resource Ctr.
Stephen F. Austin State University
(936)468-1463