Date sent:              Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:48:53 -0700
From:                   Nadine Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Exemplary Developmental Ed Programs
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Send reply to:          Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals

I am in search of exemplary Developmental Education programs at community
colleges? Any ideas?

          Nadine Rosenthal, Chair, Learning Assistance Department
        City College of San Francisco, 50 Phelan Avenue, Library 207
      San Francisco, CA 94112   Phone (415)452-5505, Fax (415)452-5499
"You cannot be a good theoretician, a good analyst,
without being a good practitioner.  If you are one or the
other, either something is wrong in your practice or
something is wrong in your theory."
                             --Julia Kristeva
Robin Redmon Wright
Director of the Academic Assistance and Resource Ctr.
Stephen F. Austin State University
(936)468-1463