I have to admit I have no guidance to offer here, but rather a
question.  I assume many of our fine athletes are kinesthic
learners. How then would a "traditional" study table environment
work for them?  I work with students in our fraternity and sorority
systems who require study tables.  Most of them find it difficult to
study for hours on end sitting in one place.  Many of these
organizations have alternative study programs that include a variety
of locations and methods more suited to the individual's learning
style.  Just some thoughts.

Molly

Molly Widdicombe
Tutor Advisor and Learning Skills Coordinator
Tutoring and Academic Assistance Center
University of Idaho
Moscow, ID 83844-1068
(208) 885-6307