Hi, Everyone!

I have stayed out of the political discussion for a number of reasons.
However, I suggest that any voter who is also a developmental educator
check out how the 2 candidates allowed to debate responded to the
question regarding Affirmative Action.  I do not expect all of us to
agree on this issue.  But I do encourage voters to be aware of how their
candidate stands on Affirmative Action.  In tonight's debate the
question was asked directly and answered by both candidates.

The intent of this message is not to launch another debate.  No flaming,
please!

Jeanne Higbee
University of Minnesota

Click here for Free Video!!