Not a bad suggestion Maryann, but believe it or not, more trouble than I
wanted to take with it since it would mean either setting up my scanner
which is still in the box, or retyping the five pages of text.  The
requests have dropped off now, and we're on to our other work.
Certainly, if anyone of the 45 people who received the fax would like to
undertake putting the document on the web for us, be my guest.  I'm not
sure if the checklist is copyrighted, and it might be nice if someone
found Dale Jordan, the creator of the list to see what's happened since
he first shared it.  I've been unsuccessful.

Mickey