Dear Friends,
After posting this morning that I would no longer be faxing these
checklists, I received eight more requests.  I plan to honor those, but
please, please, no more.  Try the sites that Deb Pratt graciously posted
for us, or see who else asked for the list and see if they'll fax a copy
to you.  I am totally tapped out--70+ faxes of 6 pages each equalling
many staff hours and a cranky Mickey who wishes she'd kept her yap shut
in the first place.  I do hope the checklist is helpful to those of you
who received it. I just need to get back to my job, ok?

Mickey