Dear Fellow Listserv Members,
   After offering to send materials about reading and learning disabilities
for you to use in training your tutors, I have been swamped with requests.
It has become a problem for the clerical staff to enter the names and get the
mailing labels ready, so I am asking a favor.  If you asked to receive the
materials, would you please do the following:

1.  Go to our website:  www.nifl.gov
2.  Click on Join Mailing List
3.  In the Program Description Box, type LD-Postsec.  You can describe your
program if you like, but please put LD first in the box so you will receive
the material you requested.

Thank you!  And my apologies to the rest of you for having to include this on
the general listserv postings.
June Crawford