I'm not sure what you have in mind when you say "faculty recommendation
form." Do you mean a form that a faculty member would fill out in order to
refer a student for tutoring?  If that's the case, I have found that most
faculty would rather just send the student to the Learning Center.  So much
paper floats around the institution that no one wants to see any more. Many
times, the student refers himself.  Occasionally, another faculty member
will stop by to tell me that he or she suggested to a student that he or
she find the Center.

Lou Ann Sears
UPG
FOB 105