Hi Anntonia,

You want activities for a freshman orientation course (or a
developmental-level course, for that matter)?

Definitely check out http://www.oncoursworkshop.com

I've found great teaching activities every time I've visited this site, and
so have a number of my colleagues! New ideas are added on a regular basis.
This is a site every college educator should know about. I like the listserv
there, too.

John
On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:47:43 -0500, Open Forum for Learning Assistance
Professionals wrote:

>  I am looking for teaching stragerties for a freshman orientation course
that will include topics such as time management, study skills, university
involvement, career services, school history, and any other areas of
interest to freshman students.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html