Hi Terri...and anyone else who couldn't access the web site I recommended:

The web site with an archive of success strategies was down for a while
today...but it's now accessible again.

Click on http://www.oncourseworkshop.com

I've heard from dozens of folks who found this site valuable. Glad you like
it, too. It's definitely a keeper for teachers of at-risk students!

John