A colleague of mine told me that recently she heard Byron McIllenny (I
don't think I spelled his last name correctly, but he was the president
of the Metropolitan Community College of Denver, Colo) and that he and
his wife (an educator/researcher) spoke together and it was inspiring
and dynamic.  I don't know how to get in touch with him, but maybe other
listservers will.

Gail