We attempted to use the network-ready version of Reading Roadtrip last
semester and were unable to get it to work.  The software author tried to
tell us that our security program was the problem.  However, it still did not
work when we loaded onto a laptop without the security program.

Andrew Jenkins, Lab Coordinator
Blinn College
Bryan, TX campus