We are also having trouble with RRT software. Our students are not able to save their progress which makes the software completely ineffective for us to use as a lab supplement to our classes.  Our network administrator has tried to work with the RRT designers to no avail. We spoke with a publisher rep. at a conference this week. We're hoping they will correct the problems so we can try using the program again next semester. (For now, we've switched to Skillsbank which is working just fine.)

Date:    Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:14:01 -0500
From:    "Charlotte M. Short" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reading Road Trip software

We are using the second version of Reading Road Trip in our new computer
lab this fall.  Some students have experienced problems we think may be
due to the quality of the disks. Anyone else having problems with Reading
Road Trip?

Charlotte Short
Learning Assistance
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Phone:  262.595.3334
900 Wood Road Box 2000                  Fax:    262.595.2716
Kenosha WI 53141-2000
National College Learning Center Assn. President

Barb Putman
Learning Assistance Center Coordinator