From: Reiner, Virginia [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 9:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

------_=_NextPart_001_01C03F5B.394B5AEC

Subject: Tutor Training Videos

Dear Colleagues,

We are applying for CRLA certification and are looking into using videos as one of our modes of tutor training. One company, GPN, puts out a brochure advertising videos that cover many interesting topics. However, when we called, the rep said the videos date from 1987.  Does anyone know of a good set of tutor training videos that are more contemporary?

Thanks for your help,
Ginny Reiner
Mercy College

------_=_NextPart_001_01C03F5B.394B5AEC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Subject: Tutor Training Videos</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Dear Colleagues,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We are applying for CRLA certification =
and are looking into using videos as one of our modes of tutor =
training. One company, GPN, puts out a brochure advertising videos that =
cover many interesting topics. However, when we called, the rep said =
the videos date from 1987.&nbsp; Does anyone know of a good set of =
tutor training videos that are more contemporary?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks for your help,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Ginny Reiner</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Mercy College</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C03F5B.394B5AEC--