----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Nancy Perez Buchanan
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2000 5:29 PM
Subject: Microsoft Access Program

I'm a student at UCA and I am also a work study student that has started working for a new program called Peer Assisted Tutoring Center that is being run by strictly  UCA students I have been playing around with an Access program myself but not like yours. Can I see yours if you don't mind. I am just a beginner at access.  I am trying to keep track of all the traffic that we are dealing with and hope to show the faculty that the program can be a success.  I am not a tutor myself. I am just managing the program. I am a multi Dyslexia non-traditional student.
if you can help please contact me.
Nancy Buchanan